- COVID-19 Resources for Health Care Facilities
- Temporary Compliance Options for Code Modifications, Alternate Care Sites, and Facilities Related to Health Care
- Structures Used for Temporary Healthcare Use
- Governor Inslee extends stay at home order through May 4
- Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers list.
- Washington Sate Law Waiver Tracker (Updated April 5, 2020)
- Guidance for management of COVID-19 in Healthcare Facilities
- Managing Your Facilities through Coronavirus Webinars
- FM Global’s Coronavirus COVID-19 Update page
- Fourth Washington State and California Section 1135 Waiver Request for All Washington
State and California Hospitals and Health Systems
- WSHA – For Patients – COVID-19
Washington State Department of Health (DOH):
DOH Extends Health Provider Licenses to Sept. 30.
Please visit your county department of health web page for more localized information.
- UW COVID/19 Dashboard (Views Best with Chrome)
- Coronavirus Preparedness Resource Center
- ASHRAE COVID-19 Guidance
- ASHREA Healthcare Guidance
- New IHMA COVID-19 Forecasts Find Lower Hospital Bed Need, Epidemics Starting to Peak Confirms Social Distancing Works
- Space Optimization and Patient Surge – Staying on Top of Evolving Regulations