Event Type Southwest Chapter
Time: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Join the WSSHE SW Chapter in celebrating the accomplishments of a year filled with
Time: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Join the WSSHE SW Chapter in celebrating the accomplishments of a year filled with education, alliance, and growth. From Education Expos to golf tournaments, the SW Chapter has much to cheer about from 2022 and even more to look forward to in 2023.
- Awards: Awards will be presented to WSSHE SW Chapter members who have gone above and beyond in their field and service during 2022.
- Raffle: Who will be the lucky winner of our fantastic prizes? Prizes include one SW Chapter Golf Tournament Foursome, Stay & Play at Salish Cliffs, or Kraken Tickets. Raffle tickets can be pre-purchased at time of registration for $15 each or 3 for $40 or purchased at the event for $20 each or 3 for $50. Proceeds will be donated to SW WSSHE.
- Silent Auction: All proceeds will be donated to Camp Victory. Click here for ideas on what to donate.
- Best of 2022 Slideshow & What’s to Come in 2023.
All WSSHE chapter members are encouraged to attend. Spouses and guests are welcome.
Appetizers, buffet dinner, dessert, and hosted wine and beer will be provided.
Cost: Professional Member – $55 | Business Member – $75 | Professional Spouse/Guest – $25 | Business Spouse/Guest – $50
Awards & Honors
- Professional Member Awards
- Frontline Engineer of the Year: Continually went above and beyond in their role to maintain optimal facility operations.
- Outreach Professional: Actively impacted new WSSHE professional member recruitment.
- Leadership: A strong voice in the SW Chapter and State level who attended and promoted events and participated on the Board or a committee.
- Business Partner Award
- Business Partner of the Year: Made overall impact in Chapter progress. Financially supported WSSHE SW events. Donated time and energy.
Click here to nominate your colleagues and partners. Nominations due by January 11, 2023. The WSSHE SW Board will be selecting finalists, who will be notified in January. Awards will be presented at the Salute.
We are excited to announce the Circle of Honor – commemorating the dedication of those Professional Members with 5, 10, 15, and 20 years of service in WSSHE.
Five levels of sponsorship in limited quantities are available to WSSHE Business Member companies. Click here for more details and reserve your space.
Located in Grays Harbor, Camp Victory empowers survivors of childhood sexual abuse to discover and embrace their self-value, encourage movement toward healing, and build resiliency. Celebrating its 32nd year, Camp Victory has all of the traditions of a great camp—crafts, singing, hiking, campfires, skits and stories, s’mores and all kinds of fun activities— infused with the intentionality of a caring and safe community where youth can grow, play, heal, and thrive.
All Camp Victory programs are available to children at no cost. Our goal at the Salute is to raise $5,000 from the silent auction to support Camp Victory in their efforts and in their courage and to heal, survive, and thrive. Learn more on Camp Victory.
All Day (Friday)
Little Creek Casino
91 West State Route 108