- This event has passed.
Making Economic Sense of Waste Optimization in Hospitals
March 25, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
Join WSSHE SW for our next training webinar is Michael Dover of Providence St Peters Hospital doing a presentation on “Making Economic Sense of Optimization in Hospitals”.
- The cost of waste impact on hospitals budgets
- Recycling programs navigating the new restrictions
- Dietary waste reduction from compost to compostable containers
- Medical hazardous waste programs, Surgical waste reduction, and EPA 2020 RMW program
- Green Teams, Practice Green Health, and Energy star metrics and awards
About Michael Dover:
- Currently working for Providence St. Peter hospital 3 years as the locksmith
- 1.5 years as the construction project and sustainability coordinator
- 10+ years with AMS DBA Pinnacle as a construction project manager and maintenance supervisor
- 4 years with the US Navy as an Aviation electricians mate
- WSSHE member for 4 years