- This event has passed.
PS Chapter Roundtable – Topic: Security – Keeping Us All Safe Within a Therapeutic Work Environment
November 19, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am UTC+0
9:00am – 10:00am
Participation (one-time registration required):
Link Here Meeting ID: 407 642 379 – NOTE: If the registration link does not work for you, please email Diane Vandewall at email@example.com for the link.
Roundtable Structure: This one hour is meant to be an informal, open discussion centered around a featured topic. Each month we will have a 15-minute presentation on a topic then open up to 40 minutes of discussion and Q&A.
- November 19th | Topic: Keeping Us All Safe Within a Therapeutic Work Environment | Sponsor Highlight: Mortenson (tentative)
- December 10th | Topic: To Be Announced | Sponsor Highlight: ATI Restoration (tentative)
** Roundtable topics may change at any time due to unforeseen challenges. We do our best to keep to the schedule but some things are out of our control.
Q&A on all things Security!
We will hear from two industry experts on all things Security within the healthcare environment. Discussion will be centered around the many aspects of security with some of the discussion being:
- Where does Security fit within shared services?
- How has the role, or service, grown and what is trending?
- Where does Security and Facilities intercept?
- Don’t silo security – bring them to the table early
- Navigate the difference approaches by DNV and Join Commission with regards to Security.
- Outsourcing security services for fire/life safety – when, why, pros/cons?
Come ask questions, get advice, or just listen to:
Jim Sawyer, CHS-Diplomate, CPP, CHPA
Security Director, Security Services, Seattle Children’s
Regional Director, Physical Environment and Security Operations, Swedish