- This event has passed.
WSSHE SW Chapter Ventilation Strategies in the WAR with COVID-19
February 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
- Air Filters and filtration strategies – MERV 8 Filters – MERV 13 Filters – Electronic Filters – HEPA Filtration
- Why worry about Positive and Negative Pressures?
- Creating negative pressure areas from common areas.
- New technologies to kill Viruses? – Ultra Violet Lighting – GAMMA Filtration
- What will be some of the new Ventilation Normals going into the Post COVID era? – Bringing in 100% outside air?
Bryan Morris is currently a Senior Design Engineer with fifteen years of combined commissioning and design experience with McKinstry. Bryan came to McKinstry from the U.S. Army where he was a combat engineer and project manager. He spent five years with the Commissioning team working on high-rise commercial buildings, hospitals, commercial retail, and data center facilities. Bryan has spent the last ten years on the Energy Design team where his duties include plumbing design, performing heating and cooling load calculations for sizing HVAC equipment, design of HVAC systems, creating detailed permit drawings, and working with various industry trades to coordinate design content and parameters. Most of Bryan’s work has been in healthcare focusing on retrofits in existing facilities addressing issues related to HVAC systems. He has been working closely with hospital facilities on maximizing ventilation strategies to in the form of retrofits to find best strategies to increase ventilation effectively and efficiently.