This special one-day version of the course gives a high-level overview of the survey process and a look into the mind of a surveyor. It will cover some of the
This special one-day version of the course gives a high-level overview of the survey process and a look into the mind of a surveyor. It will cover some of the Life Safety, Environment of Care and Emergency preparedness hot topics. Choose this program if you’re not sure which in-depth module to start with. Attendees will gain insight into the methodology used by survey teams and deepen their understanding of the rules and regulations and most likely citations. Information will be organized in a manner you can take back and immediately put to use.
- Prepare for your next survey
- Identify the areas you may need to focus on prior to your next survey
- Create a plan to ensure continuous compliance with physical environment standards
- Discover the hot survey issues for the coming year
- Quality department staff
- Facility management staff
- EOC/Safety committee members
- Regulatory compliance personnel
- Accreditation managers
- Senior leadership in support services
- Risk management personnel
- Emergency management staff and personnel
AHA CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEC)
- 1 day program: 7 CECs (equivalent to 7 contact hours)
Disclaimer: This is an official ASHE program being hosted by the Eastern Chapter of WSSHE. Pricing, registration, and coordination of these events are determined by the Eastern Chapter of WSSHE. Registrations for this program are not transferable to other ASHE courses. Promotional materials cannot infer endorsement of the Host’s products or services in any way.
Thank You to Our Sponsor!
(Friday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm