Thank you for your interest in Washington State Society for Healthcare Engineering (WSSHE)!
At WSSHE there are (2) types of Membership: Professional Members and Business Partners
A little WSSHE History ….
Organized in 1973, the Washington State Society for Healthcare Engineering (WSSHE), is a not-for-profit, incorporated association, dedicated to serving and promoting the healthcare engineering profession. Our vision is to be the leader in providing timely technical information and management growth to our members through education, peer networks, and relationship building with suppliers of healthcare services and products to better prepare ourselves for managing the healthcare environment.
Now comes the part where you choose which Membership Type you are:
- You currently work for a company that manages/maintains the building for the Building Owners or Asset Group. Organization examples: MultiCare, Catholic Health Initiatives, Harborview, Swedish, Evergreen Healthcare ….
- You are hired as a Building Engineer for a Healthcare Company or Hospital. Other title examples could include: Chief Engineer, Engineer, Facilities Manager, Technician, Facilities Coordinator ….
Annual Cost: $25.00
- Your company is a vendor that provides goods and/or services to the Healthcare industry and you want to connect with potential clients. Examples include companies that provide tenant improvements, HVAC installation and/or maintenance, cleaning Services, telecommunications etc….
Annual Cost: $50.00
For each Membership, the applicant will be able to choose which chapter they would like to participate in, (1) Membership per Chapter.
- Puget Sound
- New Membership: Please fill out the application HERE to complete our WSSHE Membership application.
- Membership Renewals: Please email WSSHE at email@example.com to receive an electronic invoice via email to renew directly online.
Note: You cannot renew a WSSHE Membership via the New Membership link, even if you have changed companies.
- Change of Employment: Please email WSSHE at firstname.lastname@example.org, to update the WSSHE system with your new contact information.