Organized in 1973, the Washington
State Society for Healthcare Engineering
(WSSHE), is a not-for-profit, incorporated association, dedicated to serving and promoting the healthcare engineering profession.
for WSSHE members.
WSSHE provides a variety of educational opportunities
to help you meet your unique professional goals.
Become a member of WSSHE, download your membership
application and pay online.
Delivering healing environments through strategic partnerships
WSSHE grows a diverse and involved membership and cultivates innovative leaders to deliver a patient-centered health care environment.
- Professional & Personal Development: We develop leaders though education and mentoring, to prepare them for career advancement and WSSHE leadership.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all interactions.
- Partnership: We actively foster collaborative, strong relationships and a camaraderie that adds value to all members.
- Exuberance: We are passionate about our work and integrate FUN into all we do.
- Influence: We have impact on the transformation of health care environments.
- Innovation: We continuously improve and provide cutting-edge solutions in a dynamic industry.